Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Baby Blue... thats what I call 'er!

Ok, so not the most flattering picture below (my phone app makes me send pics and text to my blog separately) but I just wanted to post a picture to help describe my boredum and craving for my dirt bike!

Ever since Josh had his accident I havent really been able to go riding, before the dirt bike I would ride my wheeler and it would be great, release some steam etc... then he gets me this dirt bike (I NEVER wanted) and I am hooked like a drug! I start practicing track, going 2-3 times a week and then to a dead hault. :( uhggggh.

I mean seriously, I started remodeling my mom's bathroom for her because I have no other fun, tough, hobby besides my bike so I do construction and paint. Seems a little pathetic to me. Although, its going to look totally amazing, might I add ;) friendly plug.

Well anyway, I just wanted to share that hobbies are important and they keep you sane and if it wasnt for helping take care of my hubby keeping me busy ;) I would be totally insane! And for those of you who know me well, I know you're saying (you already are...) lol... but there is nothin wrong with a bit of crazy right?

So if anyone reading this would like to go for a ride with me... hit me up! It really just comes down to... I always drop my bike trying to unload it myself HAHAHA!

Anyway, there is my 2:30am blog for Friday! Nighty, Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment