Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Huntin' Season... The Love of the Outdoors!


So I have a broken Mom and a broken Husband plus I've had 2 funerals this week and sooo much more going on. It's insanity. It's definitely pouring in my life right now but we're finding ways to keep happy. We went for a ride to scout for deer together yesterday. Although I refuse to actually "hunt" the animals... I have a pretty good eye for my husband. Everyone at his Grandpa's funeral yesterday said that he would rather have us be hunting or riding than having to sit through a funeral so as soon as the luncheon was over, that's just what we did. It lifted our spirits that's for sure! :)

It's a blurry picture but when you're racing down the mountain trying to beat the storm... you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment